Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BookXcess Receipt Stories Vol 2


Alhamdulillah. I thought March would pass by just like that. However, I was wrong. Indeed, it is beautiful like February and January. My story was chosen once again and I am so happy. Thank you Allah for giving me this chance to feel the sweetness of success although it is just a small one. However this is an achievement for me.

Dear readers should give this competition a try. Who knows, you'll be lucky? Aha!

Some reminders to myself. Forget the past and keep doing the activities that excite me. This is the thrill in my journey.

Apart from that I should not be bothered with petty squabbles. Ignore the bad thoughts and let them fade away. Let the positive aura surrounds me. Hehe. This is the problem within myself lately. How I think too much on unimportant things and it results me with severe heartache.

How it's hard not to be selfish. Selfishness is a poison that slowly killing the heart, the inner peace. It is a huge betrayal. Once you start to think or act in accordance to your own good only, some people will get hurt. I am disappointed with some people sometimes but I rather not to think much on it. Perhaps I also had been so bad to think only for my own good. From now on, I hope the poison of selfishness can be weaken and finally destroyed in this soul.  May Allah heal the heart. May Allah guide. May Allah lead to the right path.

Today is 27th, means that it's time to celebrate Iqah's birthday. Sweet 20 sweetheart. Also, a very happy birthday I wish to Safuan. May Allah bless and preserve. :-D






6 comments:

Unknown said...

appy bday to your friend :D

She Ain't You. said...

wahhh dapat lagiii.. congrats yun!! :)

Mufidah said...

congrats again and again.byw, you should think of compiling all your stories and make a book.I bet many want to have it including me.good job Kayun.ni yg jeles ni!

Kayun said...

zuan. sweet 20 to them. haha

mary, hey birthday girlll. ehhehe

mumu, wah teringinnyaaa. let's collaborate mumu. haha

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Rezeki lagi!

Syukur alhamdulillah hehehe

Mufidah said...

hoho..aku x puitis cam ang KAyun.wat malu ja collaborate ngan ang..btw,bestnya dpt baucer buku