Sunday, August 29, 2010

Enola? I Love Cecelia Ahern


Cecelia Ahern's "if you could see me now" is totally awesome!!!
the story will cuddle you just like PS:I Love You
 big round applause for her!!!
Yeah
*clap* *clap*

Kembali kepada niat asal..
Tajuk entry ini sebenarnya telah dipinjam dari idea buku tersebut..
Si hero yg suka mengeja perkataan dari arah belakang..so aku pun mcm nak terikut2 ja..
sebab bunyinya mcm seronok ja..ngee..hee..hee

Tak silap aku dulu Zarifah suka eja nama dari belakang gak..Ha Asma gak..Kan kan..

Somehow..I'm too glad..very touched....
Those people..Those are very magnificient..
Her words bring me up
She is still the little girl that I knew since we're child
The adorable girl..She's a grown-up now!
Still..the lovely girl to me..and I believe to  everybody who get a chance to meet her..


People say we can't live in memories..but I still cant forget all my memories
I still dreaming..that one day..
When I wake up...
I'll be awake at a place that i adore so much..-my fully residential school;a place that i'll never hope to be a part of it..but now i'm proud to create one of it's stories..even i'm not the main actor of the show..even i'm not playing the main role in the theatre..even i'm not the person who created the victory or what..I just dont mind..it's never bother me..It just a feeling of satisfaction..It is the place that let me feel warm-hearted welcomed..It just..like there are no main actor or what..it just..like..everybody plays their roles..and everybody is needed in this show..no one is excluded!yes!no one will be forgotten...because..everybody just add spices in our life..no matter..it is..sweet..sour..salty..or what...i just dont care!

Angin sampaikan salam rinduku buat mereka...


PS:
ooppss..td aku mcm terkurang ajar la..sepatutnya aku kena la bg salam kat Pak cik Guard tu..tp aku buat bodo ja..haishhh..tak patut la..
Nanti mesti pakcik tu rasa budak ni tak sopan sungguh..hmmm...

7 comments:

Kayun said...

aku tak mau keluar dari kenangan ini..(-_-)

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

huhu... tak payah kluar dari kenangan, kayun...
kenangan tidak memerlukan kita keluar darinya...
tetapi, genggamlah ia seerat mungkin kerana kenangan itu sentiasa akan terpahat di sanubari...
opss...terjiwang karat plak...
apa-apa pun...gud luck!!

Kayun said...

ngeee..heee..heee
tq mim..ya aku akan menggenggam kenangan itu erat2
cuma..aku teringin menyentuh kenangan itu kembali..tapi..setiap yg berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya..:)
aku percaya mim..

(bajet nk kedengaran jiwang)muahahahhahahah

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

hahaha... jiwang gak ah...
hahaha...

Kayun said...

ngeee..heee..heee
kira brjaya la

Bahiyah H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kayun said...

bayah oooo....dah..:)