Monday, October 25, 2010

Pulau Pangkor : Heal Me

Tomorrow I'll go to Pangkor. We need to attend a camp for GERKO. Oh, I'll go with sore throat. Hopefully when I wake up next morning, everything will gonna be alright. I'm ready to say bye bye to sore throat...(even never invite 'you' come!)

What kind of activity will be held there? I'm curious since I never like anything involve with camping. Maybe one thing that kind of exciting me is the last night during camping. One is because the next day, I will go back! Yeah bye bye 'memorable' camp. Another is perhaps because of the last night usually kind of cultural night. So, we can act or sing or dance or do anything.

........................................................................................................................................................................



My friends said that this camp is the best camp that they ever attended. For me..frankly..I disagree..Because I never like CAMPING! But I like the fact that we could assemble together as a big family..hihi..;-)

I don't like it!
Is there any term that could describe how much I don't like camping?
Wonder if I could escape from this...
But I can't..I have to...I need to

“Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui.” (Al-Baqarah: 216)

 Oh my throat, be nice ok..Let's have fun together tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow! ( Camping for 3 days and 2 nights)

:-)

2 comments:

Kayun said...

tukar bckgrnd
amik mood nk kayak..hoho

Anonymous said...

kayung!!sakit tekak ke?? sa pun sakit tekak jugak!!waaa..tp pg ni mcm ok je dh..hehe
bha, later we enjoy our camping ya..