Thursday, October 28, 2010

Camp Rock




Yay! It comes to the end! The camp is over :-) Yay finally!
Yay! Last day ;-)
 We did water activities ; I never do any activities regarding to water, even swimming. That's why I'm going a little bit of panic when they ask us to go into the sea. Since I was six, my father never allowed me to swim at the sea. I think it is probably because I had been stung by jellyfish when I was six. Therefore I also don't really like the idea of swimming at the sea. Last year, when my classmates organized a trip to Langkawi I also did not follow them to swim. But how I can escape this time? It's a must! Uhuhu.. And I did it! Although I think it is an embarrassing incident but at least I try. And I won't try it again except it is compulsory. But if it just for fun, it's better for me to say bye bye to these kind of activities.
Haha Puteri n Marry is doing 'titanic' here


The second day at Pangkor. Before breakfast :-)

This camp reminds me a lot about Huda. I miss the moment she cried and screamed when we did abseiling. I wonder how she'll scream when we do water confidence activities together. We might panic together. Haha. At least I'm not too embarrassed because I bet her pitch of screaming will be higher than me. Well, I know you Huda. ;-P

Silent. Because everybody perhaps is sitting in room and studying for this coming exam. Ehmm no examinations for this semester and another semester. But it is not a ticket for just having fun because a lot of assignments have waited for us. Plus, not only assignments but quite a lot of task too need to be solved before this 20th Oct. Then Hooray! Semester break until 3rd January 11. A brand new year with new hopes hopefully :-)

3 comments:

Kayun said...

nk pegi lg..tp x nak pegi utk kem..mau pegi jln2 saja mcm pegi langkawi dulu2 ngan 5 ihsan

Mim Hasniyah Yusof said...

kayun... cuti kat sana sama cam cuti sekolah ek?

Kayun said...

rasanya la mim..hik3
aku mau amik lesen kot..blum amik lg..keh3